- I moved to Las Vegas in 2000 from New Canaan, CT.
- I became a Real Estate agent in 2004 over 12 years ago and currently a proud new member of Rossum Realty Unlimited -I specialize in Investment Real Estate and I love working with all buyer’s and seller’s. My primary business is from referrals!
- 2005-2007 I hosted my own real estate show on FOX 5 called Own Las Vegas
- 2009-current - I got my Broker’s License in AZ and opened Wishing Well Realty in Dolan Springs, AZ (only about an hour from Las Vegas)
- 2009-current I started Wishing Well Property Investments, LLC. In Las Vegas. My father is my partner in WWPI Russell Roth and also an agent with Rossum Realty. WWPI is an investments company and we buy up distressed homes in Las Vegas – remodel them and flip them for profit. We have flipped successfully 167 properties throughout the Valley and our number is still growing! ;)
I find the investments and handle the buying and selling, my husband Jon Lapolla oversees the interior transformations of each property, my father raises the money and handles the financials, my mom Robbie Roth handles the daily running around and book-keeper! We truly are family operated. ;)