The Highest Compliment I Can Receive Is The Referrals From Satisfied Clients!
Buying or selling your home is one of the most important investments we make. Choosing a real estate agent with the expertise and dedication will make the experience a positive one. My goal is to provide each of my clients with honest, professional service and to accompany you during each step of the transaction process.
- Selling Las Vegas real-estate since 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles.
- Experience in corporate finance for both large and small companies.
- Auditor for Prudential Insurance Real Estate Investments including commercial office, industrial, resort and agricultural properties.
- Owned and operated a property management firm specializing in commercial office and retail space.
- Extensive experience in the healthcare industry as a consultant for Cardiovascular Programs for hospitals nationwide.
- Relocated to Las Vegas from Southern California, and familiar with the concerns faced during the relocation process.
- Raised and trained Arabian horses; familiar with the requirements for a well-equipped equestrian property.
Whether you are buying, selling or relocating, allow me to provide you with the personal service and experience you deserve!